Thursday, June 16, 2011

Bring Us Your Living...Now


By "ReviewsByMolly" (Willow Spring,NC USA)
This review is from: Bring Us Your Living...Now! (The Author's Lab/Collaboration) (Kindle Edition)
Wow! Not your typical laugh through the whole story Author's Lab addition, that's for sure! But, that being said, this one was another 5 star winner! I LOVED it from beginning to end. And the best part? I had NO idea where Giovanni Gelati's writing fit into the story. I read this short from first page to last, TRYING to figure out where his work fit in. Of course, I knew at the end when the beloved Kindle made it's appearance that that part was DEFINITELY his. Now that I've read through book and with the help of a certain person who shall remain anonymous, I have figured out which parts are his and which are H.R. Toye's. If you have you have read all these collaborations then you know what Giovanni's work is like. I encourage you to read this one and see if YOU can tell what's his work and what's H.R. Toye's.

It's definitely another rockin' addition to the collection, but, like the description says, this is NOT your typical laugh out loud til you can't see straight short. It's a little more gruesome and gory. There is a lot of flesh eating, bone picking and panic and of course, the introduction to the fourth identical quad, Mr. Peter Bater.....which that in itself made me die with laughter! But, the ending....well, the ending of this one isn't what I thought it would be. I only pray that this new twist in the collaborations is similar to G-Man's situation! For if it's not, my heart goes out to the Mrs!

Well? What are you waiting for? Why haven't you grabbed up your copy yet? It's only NINETY NINE CENTS and it's worth EVERY SINGLE PENNY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment